Thursday, March 8, 2018

Frame It Editorial Call for Rubber Stamp Madness

Okey Dokey !

I made my first post on my new blog, so I thought I would go a little crazy and add photos and a post about what I have submitted for possible publication.

My heart sings when I create any make that has a vintage, Steampunk, or shabby chic feel to it! I sent these two makes to Rubber Stamp Madness, Frame It Challenge, Wish me Luck! 

I am happy to announce that my two projects above have been selected for publication!!! I will be featured in the Spring Issue of Rubber Stamp Madness in the column, Card Shoppe!! I am so excited!





These two makes also where sent to Rubber Stamp Madness, Full Moon Challenge. The box card was a first for me! I am so hooked! The second make is a fun card I made using Kindred Stamps, Trash Panda stamp set, isn't he adorable?!

Trash Panda will also be published in the Spring issue of Rubber Stamp Madness in the column, Card Shoppe! Lucky me!

5 comments:

  1. He sure is adorable! I love the striped background and "feel" to that trash panda! Well, I love the "feel" to all of you these amazing cards! I can't wait to hear if any of them made the cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned that my vintage hot air balloon, steampunk girl, and trash panda made the cut for publication!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening,

    I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...