Saturday, March 10, 2018

My first box cards!

March 10 2018

Good Morning Friends!!

What a wonderful crafty day I had yesterday! So good for my soul. My Bestie, Geri Holt Coffman and I played all day, we began our day with creating the MVPs for our roller derby team. This is our 12th season as Jeer Leaders for Akron Roller Derby! We have a double header tonight, wish us a winning streak, for 2 wins tonight!

After the we cleaned up from that task, we decided to play with paper, my favorite. Find following our makes. We used the Scalloped Card Pop Up Box die from Lawn Fawn and Bestie used Fairy Friends stamps and Fairy Friends die cuts also from Lawn Fawn.


This was her first box card! I think it turned out fabulous!

I also used the Scalloped Card Pop Up Box die cut from Lawn Fawn. My stamp choice was the YoHo set from Kindred Stamps! I am smitten with Kindred Stamps, Oh, they have some many geeky, pop culture and unique sets.


If you would like, leave me a comment on how you "aargh" today!!! Thanks in advance for visiting! Make it a creative day!
Granninista!!

1 comment:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....