Sunday, July 31, 2022

This Halloween Challenge Blog

 Hello,

Oooo, my favorite holiday is right around the corner! Halloween! The one time of a year I truly can be myself with no judgement!

My project for this month is a bit different, however I love how it turned out! Let me know what you think.

Get your craft on and craft a Halloween or Gothic project and join us at This Is Halloween 31 challenge blog

I love using found items in my crafting! The paper glitter skull came in a box of goodies when I participated in a flea market swap!  I found the ring  at the $ 1.25 Store, 2 to a pack!

I combed my ribbon boxes for ribbon, and found the cute orange trim I used around the ring, and the sparkly mesh fabric was in my junk box! 





Happy Halloweem

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....