Tuesday, August 31, 2021

This is Halloween

 Hello,

Oooooo, it is quickly approaching......Halloween! Fall and Halloween are my favorite time of year and holiday!

My maternal Grandma's are responsible for my love of Fall and their favorite holiday, Halloween!

Family lore speaks about my Great Grandma running away with the circus at the age of 14, traveling with the circus for many years, as a costume designer! She shared many stories of her time with the circus, and shared her baubles she picked up in her travels, as a matter of fact I have you tarot card set.

I am sharing my project, I designed for the This Is Halloween Challenge Blog


Using the Grunge Tag die cut set from Studio Light, I die cut my pieces for the tag, adhered them together, adding a few elements from the tag set and one of the many Spooky Kooky, guys from Tim Holtz, paper dolls, Halloween set. Isn't he delightful?!!

Join me in the challenge and get your craft on!!

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....