Sunday, February 28, 2021

 

Hello Friends,

Here to share my project for a A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog, Thanks to a fabulous sponsor this month, Sheepski Designs, I got to work the cutest Love Bugs!!

Come On, Get your craft and enter to great prizes from on sponsor! Anything Goes! I will be looking out for you n the blog!!


I snagged this cute mailbox at the dollar store! Wrapped it with lace paper. I colored my bugs with alcohol markers spruced them up with w white gel pen! Embellished the box with a die cut heart, put a xo on the mailbox flag and of course a red bow!!!

Thanks for visiting

Robin

P.S. This is first time I felt confident with sharing my coloring. Coloring is challenge for me, however it feels good to put myself and my skill out there!! What is your challenge??


2 comments:

  1. what a lovely idea and your colouring is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so very much Jean!! You have boosted my confidence in coloring!! I appreciate your visit and kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....