Thursday, October 1, 2020

Dark Dreams

 October 1  2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here sharing my projects for Gecko Galz Blog.




I created this trio of battery operated candles using the Dark Dreams Collage Set   




I added thin lace, and bits and pieces to embellish each candle. after tearing each image and inking the edges with black ink. Here they are lite up. 



I created all three of them doubled sided, thinking this trio would look so cool sitting on a coffee table.


Thanks for visiting.

Until Next time,

Robin


October 27 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Today is my day on the Gecko Galz Blog, I made a deck of ATC cards to go with the trio of candles featured above. 


I used the Dark Dreams Collage Set. I left the edges raw, hoping to add to the darkness, and then tied with a organza ribbon,



I think these two sets would look so cool sitting on a coffee table. Thoughts

Thank You for visiting

Until Next Time

Robin

1 comment:

  1. THis is awful!! These are all stolen images! This is my friends art Jillian Schneider / BohemiArt. She has been devastated by so many people stealing her art that she has removed herself mostly from the internet. This bitch on Etsy Gecko Galz has been selling her art on assorted collage sheets for a very long time! I hope she gets the Karma she deserves. PLEASE help Jillian..all the money that people have made off of her images, without credit & being violated & raped across the internet makes me want to throw up. Please inform the design team that she is fraud and she sells other peoples art for profit. Some big name worldwide artists are coming after her and she is going to be sued. Serves her right for stealing other peoples art..
    here is her youtube the last thing she has evidence of her art trail
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvDiifwBUY&list=UUKdPBmzkpeOw7peZWFrjkfA&index=1

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...