Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy Father's Day BookMark Coffee beans 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with the Lady Beans Blog, sharing my project using the most adorable image  Jesse Boy Bear, from  Bug A Boo Stamps , for Fathers Day.

My father has been gone for 22 years, I miss him everyday.  He was an avid reader, and hence very smart.  I know how much he would of loved my bookmark !!

I colored my image with colored pencils, fussy cut the bear out. Inserted pattern paper, that I stamped Happy Fathers Day onto, and then inserted that into the bookmark sleeve, and then adhered Jesse Boy Bear to the front of the bookmark. I love the dimension with the image on the outside of the sleeve.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next time....

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....