Sunday, May 10, 2020

Spring Daffodils Coffee Beans May 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Where is Spring? April 1 is the day I turn off the heat, not this year. I live in Northeast Ohio, it snowed on May 9. Needless to say my daffodils are frozen.  Thanks to the The Coffee Bean Stamping Machine, I brightened up my craft room while working with their digi daffodils.



Here's what I did
I covered a MDF tag with white card stock. Using Distress Oxide, Fossilized Amber I stenciled the left side of tag. I colored the daffodils with same ink, using a small oval make up brush. I added color to leaves using the same brush and technique. Fussy cut the image out, adhere to the tag. Add a black bow, add black flat back pearls.

Be sure to visit the Coffee Beans blog to see what my talented team mates have created.

Thanks for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...