Friday, March 27, 2020

Red Hot Mamas,Poolside Princess, and Beach Babes GG Feature Day 3/2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Today is my Feature Day on  Gecko Galz Blog, I am sharing three fabulous ATC's I created. Oh! I am sorry, I bet you thought you were going to see a blog about 3 hot girl bands! LOL

I love creating ATCs, little piece of art work, that is perfect for using your scrap box for inspiration. I  decided on a stair step technique to display my ATC's. I love how they turned out.


Tattoo Girl is from College Sheet, Red Hot Mamas! I Inked her edges, stamped the Navy seal on kraft and punched it out. Assemble the pieces for a one of kind ATC!



Next up is a beach theme stair step collection! These two are images come from two different collage sheets, Poolside Princess and Beach Babes. I stamped beach ephemera, fussy cut them out, assembled for a very unique ATC collection!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....