Monday, March 2, 2020

Got Wings?? Get Creative March 2020 Memory Dex Cards


Welcome Back Friends,

I am sharing my project for Get Creative Challenge Blog today! Thank You to our sponsor for this month, Fred She Said

I hope you will join us this month. get your creativity on and I will see you there!

I created 2 memory dex cards, using the  Distressed Butterfly Set., which you can check out here.

We played a bingo card this month as part of our design team duties, I chose, Use Black, Glitter, I used a Sakura Gel Pen, and outlined the all the black on my butterflies, and finally embossing, which I used a script folder on the watercolored background


.
I added dimension to the butterflies with pop dots, added ribbon, punched out swirls, and sentiments to complete those two special memory dex cards.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....