Sunday, February 9, 2020

Masculine "Looking Good" Steam Punk Valentine ScraPerfect 2/2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Happy Valentines Day! Robin here with ScraPerfect Blog, sharing my masculine Steam Punk Valentine.


Using my cog and gear die cuts I cut out many different sizes from different papers. I created the focal point embellishment by punching out a 1 1/2 inch circle, adding cogs and gears, adding dimension with pop dots, I embossed my sentiment with sliver embossing powder. Next, I used
The Best Glue Ever, and let me tell you, it is The Best Glue Ever! Quick Dry, Instant Grab, and you need so little, to adhere  my pieces.


Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time......

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Robin! I always need masculine themed cards around here. Thanks for sharing such a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Super masculine card, love the cogs, great idea. Thank you so much for joining us in our Heart challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....