Thursday, February 27, 2020

Dolphin Love ATC Lady Beans Blog Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with the Lady Beans Blog Spot. I am sharing an adorable digi set from Judy Markowitz  of The Coffee Bean Stamping Machine, Dolphin Love.

I enjoy creating ATCs litlte works of art , Artist Trading Cards, which are to be traded, not sold. I thought this cute dolphin would be perfect for a ATC!



                                                                   Cute? Right!

I printed out the digi set, fussy cut all the pieces out. I colored the dolphin with colored pencils and then inked the edges of the sentiment. I matted the pattern paper with a kraft background, pop dotted the dolphin and adhered the sentiment. Quick and cute!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments,

Until Next Time....

Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....