Thursday, February 27, 2020

Camouflage Altered CD Art APTTC Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here sharing my project for  A Perfect Time To Craft. Thank You to our wonderful sponsor this month, Sheepski Designs.




I started my project off with a old cd. I roughed it up a bit to be sure that the pattern paper would stick, After adhering the background paper, I sprayed the paper lightly with gold shimmer mist. While that was dying I punched out the leaves, the flourishes, and colored Camouflage with colored pencils.I fussy cut Camouflage out and set it aside. I sprayed the cheese cloth with walnut stain, and rolled the bamboo skewer in the left over stain. Assembly began next, I glued down a piece of  card board for dimension and to act as a extra substrate. Next came the stained cheese cloth loosely tacked down to the card board. I then worked the skewer into the cheese cloth, Using pop dots I adhered Camouflage as if it was on the stick. Arrange and adhere the leaves, the flourishes and beads,

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....