Saturday, February 22, 2020

Age of Aquarius Journal and book mark


February 22 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Gecko Galz Challenge Blog. This months theme is Age of Aquarius, Cool! I was born in 1957, so I sure do remember the Age of Aquarius, as we know it. When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius. According to the science of Astrology there are differing opinions of when the Age of Aquarius will begin. Ages of the signs can last as long 2.800 years! So lets say for the sake of my blog we are in the Age of Aquarius!



I happen to find a book in the shape of an A, imagine my surprise! Here is my journal with a book mark using the Age of Aquarius College Set that can be found here Gecko Galz Etsy Store.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....