Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Shabby Chic and Snarky No More Garlic Bread Gecko Gals Captured Hearts

January 22, 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Happy New Year! Another decade gone,Yikes!

Robin, here today to share my project I created for Gecko Galz Challenge Blog, theme: Captured Hearts. My first thought was to create something very romantic, you know, pink, lacy, lovers. As I was deciding which image I would use from my collection, I happened to burp the garlic bread I had with my lunch, my grandma's home made sauce and her meatballs, yum! I chuckled while looking at the lovers in different embraces, and one stood out that would be perfect for my project!



                     I stayed true to my lacy and pink idea, just went snarky instead of romantic!

I happened to find this shabby chic metal tin in the clearance aisle at my craft store, can't beat A buck and some change for a substrate! The rest of the supplies are from my stash, and the image is from the Gecko Galz college sheet, J ' Taime  at Gecko Galz Etsy store.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....