Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Perfect, Easy, Holiday Planner


January 1, 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

I can't believe the year is over! It was a very good year for me, however, I am always ready for another year! I will be celebrating 63 this May, the first 62 have been great, so here's to 63 and 2020!

I am sharing a very easy holiday planner that you will need next year if your holidays are anything like mine!

I started with a composition book, a fun digi stamp from Bug A Boo Stamps, I used the very fitting digi Izzy Thinking
Isn't she perfect for the cover of a holiday planner!


Cover the front of your book, print out some planners pages and add Izzy to the front and you have got one fabulous planner ready for 2020!

Be sure to visit  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog to see what my other creative teammates have been up to, and consider joining us in January for our challenge!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....