Sunday, October 6, 2019

Skeleton Mermaid Trio of ATC Cards for Happy Little Stamper Oct 2 2019


Oct 2 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin  here with Happy Little Stampers, ATC Team. It is time for a new ATC Challenge, Anything Goes, must be a trio! Please consider joining us!!

I love Fall and I my favorite holiday has always been Halloween. My maternal Grandma started a Halloween tradition in 1969, and my family is still carrying on the tradition! We all get together on the Sunday before Halloween, have a breakfast of coffee, donuts and quiche. We pile in cars and head out to the pumpkin patch, with patterns in hand of what we want to carve on our pumpkins. We carve and eat homemade pizza all day. Maybe that is why I love Halloween!



What is your favorite about Fall??

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time..........

Robin

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the mermaid is rather creepy :) -- all the images go awesome with the gorgeous deep blue background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy she is! I love all stamps different, which are hard to find. Thank You so very much for stopping by and I appreciate your kind comment!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....