Saturday, August 31, 2019

Happy Craft Challenge Blog Fabrika Fantasy Forrest Mouse Sept 1 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

Have I got a darling project for you today, using the Forrest Mouse from: Fabricka Fantasy  I am on the Off The Page team for Happy Craft Challenge Blog and really enjoy being involved with this blog.



I love to recycle items in my craft projects, this one I used a tea tin, I had just used the last tea bag the day before!

I began by covering the tin, in patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment, out twice, the buttercups, and the doo dads that are the set "Buttercup" from The Ink Road, stamp company. I then trimmed out the sentiment to cover the top of the tin, and adhered to the tin lid, and fussy cut out the rest. I adhered all pieces to the front of the tin and finished off the project with some dots using black acrylic pant.

I filled the tin with my favorite biscotti for a yummy gift with a treat!

Thank You for your continued support and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time..........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....