Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge Blog # 353 Holiday August 7 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

There is a new Challenge starting over at Addicted To Stamps and More, the theme is Holiday. I live in the States and have been very lucky to have made many web friends all over the world. My friends across the pond refer to their vacation as a holiday, since the blog is across the pond, I decided to create a holiday tag!! 





I used the beach zombie guy from Art Gone Wild, colored him with colored pencils. I used a hole punch for the dots on his blow up swim ring. I pop dotted him against the yellow oval for interest. Stamped a sand dune, sentiment and finished off the edges with a black scribbles.

I  hope you had a chance to take a holiday, I did! It was wonderful

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....