Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Addicted To Stamps and More # 349 CAS July 10 2019


July 10 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

It is with pleasure that I announce that I made the design team for Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge Blog!!  which can be found here: Blog

I am not much of a gardener per say, however, my hubby loves yard work and gardening, flowers and eating gardening too! I have many beautiful shrubs, blubs, and the like, that return year after year and put on a beautiful show! Some of my very favorite flowers belong to the daisy family with Blanket Flower and Shasta Daisy's being my very favorite! I created a my Clean and Simple card based off of my favorites and supplies I had on hand.

Here is my supply list:

White card and envelope
Adhesive
Corner rounder- EK Success Scalloped Corner Rounder
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Sponge blender pad for inks
Eye shadow applicator for petal blending
Ink Pads- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in colors: Broken China, Blended Sage, Mustard Sees, and Fossilized Amber
Stamp and dies cut set: Stampendous- Build a bouquet set





Here is what I did: I rounded top and bottom right hand corners of my card, set a side.
I stamped and heat embossed the bouquet pieces I chose to use, I then added color to the pieces using the inks listed above. I die cut them out, using their coordinating dies and then set aside.
I added a very faint Broken China blue, spot, blending it well,  at the bottom of card, so my jar looked grounded
I then built my bouquet, adhering pieces as I went.
That's it!

I hope I have inspired you to create today!

As always I appreciate your visit and kind comments.

Until next time......
Robin





2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....