Monday, April 15, 2019

Taylormade4u April 15 2019 My Mothers Garden Passport Kit

April 15 2019

Taylormadecards4u - My Mother's Garden Passport Kit and Mother's Roses Kit


Welcome Back Friends,

With Mother's Day around the corner, oh, a little fun fact, I was born on Mother's Day, May 12 1957! What a Mother's Day gift I was! I am a Mother to a wonderful son, and Grand Mother to his two sons. My Mother is soon to 84 in May,so much to celebrate in May! A gift made with My Mother's Garden Passport, will be the perfect gift! My goodness, the beautiful tags and bits could make a birthday card, Mother's Day gift, or a thinking of you gift for a friend!

 I fell in love with Taylormadecards4U, My Mothers Garden Garden Passport Kit! and  Mothers Roses kit is a perfect compliment! The sky is the limit with these beautiful images.
You can find both kits here: https://www.taylormadecards4u.com/shop

The link above is to Monica's new one stop website! You can find it all there, be sure to visit!







I wanted to create a project that would show off all this kit has to offer. I decided on a loaded envelope, with paper lace, and inked edges. I also added a rosette on a straw, for a little extra elegance.





I hope you enjoyed my project, Thank You for visiting, I appreciate your continued support and kind comments,

Until next time.......
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful project. Wow born on Mother's Day. What a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much Monica! I always remind me Mother what a wonderful gift I am!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow, Robin! Your envelope is just fabulous! I love the addition of the rosette too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Nancy! I love your card as well!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....