Saturday, May 12, 2018

I have been published again in Just Cards! A Scott Publication


Happy Birthday to Me!!  Look what I got in the mail yesterday! I sent some of creations in to Scott Publications for possible publication, and they made the cut!! Find following my work!

I have been with Scott Publications for a few years! Submitting your work for publication may seem overwhelming, however, give it a try, such a great challenge! I have learned to stretch my creativity through publication.




I answered the call for new dad cards with this gem! I could not resist a little duct tape!




 Lastly my father's day spinner card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....